GENERAL CONDITIONS OF THE ESTABLISHMENT
1. OBJECT OF THE RENTAL AGREEMENT
The parties declare that this rental does not relate to premises rented for use as a main dwelling or mixed professional use and as a main dwelling.
Consequently, they agree that their respective rights and obligations will be governed by the provisions of this contract, by the decree of December 28, 1976 modified and failing this by the provisions of the Civil Code.
The premises covered by this contract are rented furnished on a seasonal basis.
2. DURATION OF THE RENTAL AGREEMENT
This reservation is made and accepted according to the dates selected with a check-in from 16:00 minimum and expressly agrees to have vacated the premises according to the dates selected at 10:00 am maximum. Arrival and departure times may be modified after written agreement and will incur additional costs. At the start of the rental, the Lessor will give the Lessee the keys and / or access codes and the instructions relating to the accommodation.
3. RENTAL PRICES AND CHARGES
The Parties have agreed to fix the tariff fixed in the detail of the reservation for the entire duration of the rental described in paragraph 2.
The above rent includes, for the entire duration of the rental, the payment of rental charges and available supplies recalled below:
- City water*
- Air conditioning*
- High speed wifi Internet access;
- Television access;
- Sheets and towels are an additional charge of the lessee: 23 € per person
- Exit cleaning is extra: the price differs depending on the apartment.
*Except if a special rate has been agreed with these additional charges
4. RESERVATION TERMS
A 50% deposit is required when booking, the balance will have to be paid one month before arrival. Unless the arrival is scheduled less than a month after booking, 100% will be charged upon booking. The reservation of the apartment will be effective upon receipt of the deposit.
Two payment options: by credit card or by bank transfer.
The customer has 2 days to make the transfer and send the confirmation of the transfer.
Without deposit or full payment (according to terms) the reservation cannot be confirmed.
Payment of the site fees will not be sufficient to maintain the reservation if the deposit or full payment (according to the terms) remains unpaid. we retain the right to cancel the reservation regardless of the customer's reason.
Payment by American Express or Union Pay card will incur an additional charge of 2.85% of the amount of the reservation.
In order to make a transfer, here is the information of the bank account:
Bank name: CAISSE D'EPARGNE
Account name: SARL LRA
Bank address: 5 Rue des Belges 06400 CANNES
Bank phone: 0 826 08 36 59
Account number: 08007002921
IBAN: FR76 1831 5100 0008 0070 0292 151
5. SECURITY DEPOSIT
At the latest when entering the premises, the lessee will give the Lessor a security deposit fixed between 1000 and 3000 € depending on the apartment. It is intended to cover damage and / or deterioration of the accommodation and furniture and objects furnishing the accommodation caused by the Lessee.
Two choices are possible:
- The delivery of a surety check signed to the order of the lessor
The check will not be cashed by the lessor but kept and will be returned to the lessee within a maximum period of 30 days after his departure, minus any amounts covering the damage and / or damage to the accommodation.
- A preauthorization by credit card, the amount will be blocked and will be returned subject to a maximum delay of 30 days after his departure, deduction made where appropriate of the sums covering the damage and / or deterioration of the accommodation.
This payment can in no case be considered as advance payment of rent.
Whatever the means of payment of the deposit, the holder must be present accompanied by his identity document.
This sum will be returned as soon as possible. If this security deposit proves to be insufficient, the lessee undertakes to improve this sum. This guarantee cannot in any case make "LRA" responsible for any rental or supply from a third party, even if the services have been provided at the request of the tenant.
In no case will the deposit check or pre-authorization be returned on the day of departure.
6. ASSIGNMENT AND SUBCASE
This reservation is concluded intuitu personne for the benefit of the sole lessee identified at the start of the contract.
Any assignment of this reservation, any total or partial subletting, any provision, even free, is strictly prohibited. The Lessee may not leave the disposal of the premises, even free of charge and / or by loan, to a person outside his home. (Except if the rental is made on a professional basis, the lessee may make the apartment available to his employees or partners)
7. INVENTORY OF FIXTURES
The furniture and moveable property will be the subject of an inventory when the lessee enters and leaves. However, due to a large number of arrivals and departures at the same time, it is possible that the lessor is unable to take the inventory of fixtures in presence of the lessee, who agrees that this inventory of fixtures will be opposable to him.
The furniture and moveable property must only suffer from wear and tear arising from the normal use to which they are destined. Any which are missing or out of use when the present rental expires, will be paid or replaced by the lessee. The same applies to the paintings, wallpaper, curtains, etc.
The complete cleaning of the premises, and if needed, the cleaning of carpets, bedding, blankets, mattresses, etc, will be at the lessee’s expense, over and above the rent.
An inventory will be given to the lessee the day of the arrival.
At the check-out, the cleaner will check everything in the apartment, and the lessor will have 30 days to let the lessee know if something’s wrong with the apartment.
8. LESSEE’S OBLIGATIONS
- Upon arrival, the lessee must prove his identity and submit the security deposit. If it is impossible to prove his identity and to transmit the deposit on the day of arrival, the reservation may be automatically canceled without any possible refund.
- The Lessee will peacefully use the rented accommodation and the furniture and equipment according to the destination given to them by the lease and will respond to damage and losses that may occur during the term of the contract in the premises which he has exclusive enjoyment.
- The Lessee will maintain the rented accommodation and return it in good condition to cleanliness and rental repairs at the end of the contract. If items in the inventory are broken or damaged, the Lessor will claim their replacement value.
- It should avoid any noise likely to annoy neighbors, especially those emitted by radio, television and other devices.
- The Lessee may not exercise any recourse against the Lessor in the event of theft and damage to the rented premises.
- He will respect the maximum number of people who can enter the premises, in accordance with the description given to him.
- The lessee may not oppose the visit of the premises if the Lessor or his agent so request.
- Regarding the exit cleaning included, the kitchen and the bathroom must however be clean and the garbage must be thrown away in the containers for the building.
- If a delay of more than one day compared to the date of arrival has not been reported by the lessee, the lessor may rightly, try to re-let the accommodation while retaining the right to turn against the lessee.
- The lessee cannot demand any compensation following a malfunction or work in the common parts of the building.
- Late check-in after 8 p.m. will be charged € 50, and € 80 after 10 p.m and €100 after midnight.
- The lessee must use the property for residential purposes only. If the lessee decides to organize an evening or invite more than four people, the lessee must notify the lessor. Additional charges may apply. The Lessor reserves the right to charge fees if he has any doubts about a possible evening.
- Occasionally artists' paintings or posters are displayed in the apartment. In this case, these paintings or posters are entirely your responsibility. Any degradation will generate a payment.
- Some apartments have toilet equipped with motor: It is strictly forbidden to throw anything other than toilet paper otherwise the toilet will be out of use. Failure to comply with these conditions will result in significant water damage which will be your sole responsibility. Failure to comply with these guidelines will result in the intervention of a technician with a minimum amount of € 350.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the apartments: the sum of € 350 will be deducted from the amount of the deposit in the event of non-compliance with this instruction.
- For any late departure:
Release of the apartment between 10h and 12h: 30% of the night will be applied.
Release of the apartment after 12h: 90% of the night will be applied.
The signing of the contract is binding on both parties. No termination is possible without the written agreement of the parties. If the Lessee renounces the rental, he remains liable for the entire rent.
The balance must be on the lessor's bank account no more than 30 days before the start of the rental. If necessary, the lessor retains the right to cancel the reservation whatever the reason for the lessee.
The lessee’s personal effects are not covered for theft, fire, loss or deterioration. It is up to him to take out any insurance policy that he considers useful to cover his personal possessions, as well as civil liability.
In no event will the lessee hold the lessor responsible in case of theft committed in the rented premises.
11. ELECTION OF DOMICILE
For the execution hereof, the lessor and the lessee elect domicile in their respective homes. However, in case of dispute, the home court of the lessor should have sole jurisdiction. This agreement and its aftermath are subject to French law.
We suggest different extras, that you can choose and pay during your stay:
- Extra bed, cot: €50 per stay
- Cleaning during the stay: between 45 and 85 € fixed price per cleaning depending the apartment
- Linen change: €20 per bed
- Change of towels: Set: €10 / person
- Airport / apartment taxi transfer - A car: €75 (+ €10 between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.)
- Airport / apartment taxi transfer - A van: €100 (+ €10 between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.)
- Beach towels: €10 per towel
- Breakfast pack: * €15 / pers (* including pastries, baguettes, fruit juice, cereals, milk, jam, butter)
- Nespresso coffee: €6 for 10 caps
- Various deliveries: on request
- Parking: €15 / day minimum one week
- Babysitting: €20 / hour
It is preferable to transmit the extras before arrival to guarantee the availability
13. WINE CELLAR
A wine cellar is available in certain apartments full of good wine and spirits on extra. The price-list is in the apartment. Any consumption will be paid at the end of the stay after the inventory.
14. TOURIST TAX
The company is subject to the tourist tax: on arrival between €2,3 per night and per person must be paid (except children under 18 years).
The amount of the tourist tax is fixed by the city and can vary between booking and arrival.